Associate membership is ideal for someone who is not professionally qualified but who has a strong interest in the accounting profession. Associate membership is for non-studying members who may at some point wish to study the CIMC program.
Advantages of Associate Membership
- Your ACIMC designation helps to raise your profile within the management consultantancy profession.
- When you’re an Associate Member, you can use the designation ACIMC after your name.
Associate Membership may be right for you if...
- You have been working in the management consultancy/business professional for under 3 years
- If you have not get completed the Chartered Management Consultant® course
- If you have not got a business degree, but would like to further your skills
For Associate Membership fees, please review the Fee Schedule.
How to apply for Associate Membership
- Download and complete the associate application form.
- The completed application should be returned to the CIMC administrative office via email, FAX or mail.
If you are a lapsed member and have previously had a CIMC Membership, please contact our administrative office at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information and regain access to your account.